[GuidedPathways] Work Plans due today, April 11

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 11 14:29:32 PDT 2022

Hello and happy Monday!

I hope this message finds you well.

This message is a brief reminder that Guided Pathways implementation work plans are due today, April 11th.  Submit your work plan by emailing it to me, Monica Wilson, at mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu>.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.

Best,

Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives
p 360-704-1022 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>

COVID REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES - AVAILABLE HERE<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>

                                                                                           SBCTC Vision
                         "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
                          within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
                         in service to our diverse communities."