[GuidedPathways] Introducing Washington 100: OER Inventory for Washington Colleges

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Fri Apr 1 07:47:33 PDT 2022

Hello and happy Friday!

Please see the message below from Dr. Boyoung Chae on the fantastic new Open Education Resource inventory, Washington 100<https://www.oercommons.org/hubs/open-washington>.

Link to Washington 100: https://www.oercommons.org/hubs/open-washington

Best,

Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives
p 360-704-1022 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>

COVID REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES - AVAILABLE HERE<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>

                                                                                           SBCTC Vision
                         "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
                          within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
                         in service to our diverse communities."

Washington 100<https://www.oercommons.org/hubs/open-washington>

We are thrilled to share with you a new inventory of OER for Washington community and technical colleges (WACTC). This inventory introduces selected/peer-reviewed OER for WACTC's 100 highest enrolled courses. WACTC faculty members are invited to join a subject group and contribute resources. See the How to Contribute<https://tinyurl.com/washington100-guide> guide for more information.

Special thanks to Colleen Sanders and Katherine Kelley, WACTC's OER advocates, who have compiled the resources for this inventory. We are also grateful for the guidance provided by the OER workgroups of the WACTC system's eLearning and library leadership councils.

To that end, we invite WACTC faculty members to visit Washington 100<https://www.oercommons.org/hubs/open-washington> today and

  *   Check out the OER in your field
  *   Join a subject group
  *   Contribute your own resource as OER or recommend your favorite OER
  *   Share this news with your fellow colleagues - especially those who are new to OER

Hope you enjoy. Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Boyoung

Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education

Openwa.org<http://www.openwa.org/> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>

bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> |360-628-3549