[GuidedPathways] Exploring Alumni Employment Outcomes, May 18th from 2:00 – 3:30 pm via zoom

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Mon Mar 21 15:31:51 PDT 2022

Greetings,

You are invited to join the Student Success Center for “Exploring Alumni Employment Outcomes,”  on Wednesday, May 18th from 2:00 – 3:30 pm via zoom.

This interactive webinar will feature an overview of the alumni employment outcomes that Emsi Burning Glass<https://www.economicmodeling.com/company/> (link also available here: https://www.economicmodeling.com/company/) , a labor market data company that has relationships with many of our colleges, has delivered to each community and technical college in Washington.  This webinar will serve to:

  *   demonstrate how this data can be leveraged in the context of Guided Pathways
  *   provide an overview of the data deliverables
  *   answer questions and share ongoing support resources

Registration<https://www.sbctc.edu/calendar.aspx?trumbaEmbed=eventid%3D159003932%26seotitle%3DExploring-Alumni-Employment-Outcomes%26view%3Devent%26-childview%3D> for this event is open now.  The registration link is also available here: https://www.sbctc.edu/calendar.aspx?trumbaEmbed=eventid%3D159003932%26seotitle%3DExploring-Alumni-Employment-Outcomes%26view%3Devent%26-childview%3D.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

I appreciate your time and consideration.  I hope to connect with you at the event!

Best,

Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives
p 360-704-1022 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>

COVID REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES – AVAILABLE HERE<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>

                                                                                           SBCTC Vision
                         “Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
                          within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
                         in service to our diverse communities.”