[GuidedPathways] Thank You

Laura Schueller lschueller at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 11 09:09:55 PST 2022

Good Morning,

I am writing to share that on March 3rd I will be leaving my role as Mathematics Policy Associate in the Student Success Center to transition to a new role serving students at Complete College America.

I cannot thank you enough for the countless ways that you have supported me and allowed me to grow both personally and professionally.   In my time in the Washington CTC system, I have considered it an honor and a privilege to work and grow with you as we try to imagine and reimagine ways to move toward a socially just system of education.

I am particularly proud of the ways that our system has not just survived but continues to push in these unbelievably difficult times.

I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to serve with you during my time at SBCTC, and I am hopeful that with my new position at CCA, our paths will continue to cross.

After March 3rd, please feel free to contact me via my personal email at schuellm at gmail.com<mailto:schuellm at gmail.com>  - especially if you are going to be in Walla Walla.  I can't wait to see what you all do next!

Cheers,
Laura

Laura M Schueller | Student Success Center Policy Associate
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
lschueller at sbctc.edu<mailto:lschueller at sbctc.edu>