[GuidedPathways] 2022-2023 Guided Pathways Implementation Work Plan Alternative Version

Monica Wilson mwilson at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 9 17:30:01 PST 2022

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well.

The purpose of this email is to provide the alternative version of the 2022-2023 Guided Pathways Implementation Work Plan (attached). Although this alternative version is a reformatted and simplified version of the original, it is still meant to contribute in a formative spirit to the evolution of your work and encourage systemic collaboration. The original and alternative versions of the work plan are available on the Guided Pathways Implementation Model website<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/gp-technical-assistance-model.aspx>. You are welcome to use the version that works best for you, including colleges with an open College Spark Washington grant.

Colleges must submit a completed work plan by April 1st as a condition of receiving their Guided Pathways allocation. The amount of the allocation is NOT tied to the details of your responses. Work plans may be submitted to Monica Wilson by email at mwilson at sbctc.edu.

In closing, I'd like to recognize the incredible actions you take to serve students in the face of COVID-19. I recognize that this time of year is especially administratively burdensome, compounded by responding to the surge from the Omicron variant. Only you have a true understanding of how your campus has been and continues to be affected by the pandemic and thus only you will be able to set meaningful goals for the 2022-2023 year.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have.

My best,

Monica

[Compass]Monica Wilson (she|her|hers)<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>
Director, Student Success Center & Strategic Intiatives
p 360-704-1022 | e: mwilson at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilson at sbctc.edu> | website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>

COVID REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES - AVAILABLE HERE<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>

                                                                                           SBCTC Vision
                         "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
                          within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
                         in service to our diverse communities."