[GuidedPathways] FW: It's (Arguably) the Most Important Job at the State Board ...

Claudine Richardson crichardson at sbctc.edu
Fri Jan 21 13:57:08 PST 2022

Dear CTC Family,

Please find an amazing opportunity to become a team member at SBCTC as Director for Policy Research.

The value of your personal time is priceless, please feel obliged to not reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Respectfully and Humbly,

[signature_198601869]Claudine Richardson, Ph.D., M.S., M.P.A.
Pronouns: they |them |theirs
Policy Associate | Student Success Center
PO Box 42495 | 1300 Quince Street SE | Olympia | WA | 98504
crichardson at sbctc.edu<mailto:crichardson at sbctc.edu> | c. 509.230.3690
sbctc.edu • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington • Facebook: @WASBCTC