[GuidedPathways] Fall Guided Pathways Retreat and Preparing for Cohort 1 and 2 Participation in the Winter Guided Pathways Retreat.

Claudine Richardson crichardson at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 15 10:25:06 PDT 2021

Dear CTC Family,

Hello and hope you are well. As we prepare for the Guided Pathways retreat, I wanted to thank you for the enthusiasm you have shared.

We wanted to determine a way to make information easier to retrieve for people not yet participating in the list-serve. Thus, when team members across the CTCs register (https://bit.ly/3hEm6Hc) for the 2021 Fall Guided Pathways Retreat, on November 8th and November 9th, you will find a link to the agenda (https://bit.ly/3oZ4ytv). Moving forward, for Guided Pathways institutes and retreats, we intend to use this model. Thus, always ensuring we have the most up-to-date agenda available for access and use in all spaces. This content will also be reflected in the Canvas shell for each retreat and institute.

Further, the Student Success Center is preparing for the Winter 2021 Guided Pathways retreat on January 27th and 28th, via Zoom. The Winter retreats are composed of Guided Pathways Cohorts 1 and 2. In preparation for the Winter Retreat, we are asking each college to bring 10 students to engage in the facilitated team time work with them. Yes, this is your work team of 10-12 team members plus students from your respective college. Student participation will actively center and ensure student voices are present. Please consider whose voices are not normally present, heard, solicited, or engaged on your campus.

Cohorts 1 and 2 Colleges: Clark College; Clover Park Technical College; Everett Community College; Lower Columbia College; Peninsula College; Pierce College District; Renton Technical College; Skagit Valley College; South Puget Sound Community College; South Seattle College; Spokane Falls Community College; Tacoma Community College

Next Guided Pathway retreat and institute:
DATE and TIME
EVENT TITLE
LOCATION
Jan 27-28, 2022
Winter Guided Pathways Retreat (Cohort 1 and 2 colleges)

  *   Each college will plan to bring 10 students
ZOOM
April 13, 2022
Spring Guided Pathways Student Success Institute - Priority practice areas
ZOOM
Aug 9-11, 2022
Summer Guided Pathways Retreat
TBD (Hoping for In-Person)

 Much heart to you and have a great day.

The value of your personal time is priceless, please feel obliged to not reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Respectfully and Humbly,

[signature_198601869]Claudine Richardson, Ph.D., M.S., M.P.A.
Pronouns: they |them |theirs
Policy Associate | Student Success Center
PO Box 42495 | 1300 Quince Street SE | Olympia | WA | 98504
crichardson at sbctc.edu<mailto:crichardson at sbctc.edu> | c. 509.230.3690
sbctc.edu * Twitter: @SBCTCWashington * Facebook: @WASBCTC

SBCTC Vision: "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."