[GuidedPathways] FW: SBCTC Awarded FIPSE FY21 Open Textbooks Pilot grant

Claudine Richardson crichardson at sbctc.edu
Wed Sep 15 16:41:00 PDT 2021

Hello everyone and hope you Wednesday is brilliant. Please check into the upcoming opportunity below to support access and success.

The value of your personal time is priceless, please feel obliged to not reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Respectfully and Humbly,

[signature_198601869]Claudine Richardson, Ph.D., M.S., M.P.A.
Pronouns: they |them |theirs
Policy Associate | Student Success Center
PO Box 42495 | 1300 Quince Street SE | Olympia | WA | 98504
crichardson at sbctc.edu<mailto:crichardson at sbctc.edu> | c. 509.230.3690
sbctc.edu * Twitter: @SBCTCWashington * Facebook: @WASBCTC