[GuidedPathways] FW: April Canvas 101 Training

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 30 09:09:25 PDT 2021

FYI – please share with your colleagues!

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

“I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
― Maya Angelou

Dr. Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives Director
Pronouns:<https://www.mypronouns.org/sharing> She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC

Click here to learn why I put my pronouns in my email signature and you might consider doing so<https://www.cultureamp.com/blog/sharing-gender-pronouns-at-work/>.

Link to: COVID-19 REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>
                                                        SBCTC Vision
“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
in service to our diverse communities.”