[GuidedPathways] Request for Information from your Meta-Majors Team

Sheppard, Jackie jsheppard at shoreline.edu
Tue Feb 16 08:53:00 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

My name is Jackie Sheppard, and I am a member of the Guided Pathways Meta-Majors team at Shoreline Community College. Our team is just beginning the process of working with stakeholders on campus and we are looking to gain perspective and learn from those who are further along in the process. Would anyone be willing to share the work your team has done in developing your Meta-Majors/Areas of Study?

All the best,
Jackie Sheppard

Jackie Sheppard, M.A.TESOL
Interim Special Programs Manager