[GuidedPathways] FW: Materials from Week 1 - Rethinking Math Placement Series

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Mon Aug 31 12:17:14 PDT 2020

All,
We hope you will be able to join us next week for the next in the series of "Rethinking Math Placement Series" when Dr. Laura Schueller facilitates a session focused more closely on using transcripts for placement.
Using High School Transcripts - September 1, 4-5pm,  https://zoom.us/j/96323480189
See her message below for links to future sessions and last week's materials!
kwb

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better."
― Maya Angelou

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> * Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> * Facebook: @WASBCTC

Click here to learn why I put my pronouns in my email signature and you might consider doing so<https://www.cultureamp.com/blog/sharing-gender-pronouns-at-work/>.

Link to: COVID-19 REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>
                                                        SBCTC Vision
"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
in service to our diverse communities."