[GuidedPathways] FW: Free Online Course on Coursera

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Wed Jun 10 08:38:03 PDT 2020

All,
Please consider joining me in participating in this FREE course<https://www.coursera.org/learn/race-cultural-diversity-american-life?action=enroll&authMode=signup> on race and identity taught by  University of Illinois, Jim Anderson<https://www.coursera.org/learn/race-cultural-diversity-american-life?action=enroll&authMode=signup> (you can pay $49 for a certificate) and recommended by our colleague, Dr Debra Bragg.
It starts TODAY- check it out!
See below for information!
kwb

“I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
― Maya Angelou

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>