[GuidedPathways] {Disarmed} FW: Need your help, if you have a moment

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Wed May 20 15:49:22 PDT 2020

FYI- please consider reviewing and responding if this applies to you, and sharing broadly if not.
Thank you,
kwb

“I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
― Maya Angelou

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>