[GuidedPathways] FW: *Final* First-time entering student outcomes dashboard

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Fri Jan 3 15:28:10 PST 2020

All,
Please see Darby's message below with a link to the new and improved  First-Time Entering Student Outcomes Dashboard released by our fantastic research team.  The team is putting the final touches on the webpage where this information will live with a plan to publish sometime in February.   The information provided below and the attached data dictionary are great resources for furthering your understanding of the behind the scenes data and definitions relevant to this new tool.
Looking forward to connecting in 2020!
kwb

Anytime we do the work of love, we end the work of domination.
-Bell Hooks

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495