[GuidedPathways] November 6th Student Success Institute Materials

Lexi Swanson lswanson at sbctc.edu
Thu Nov 21 09:19:21 PST 2019

Hello All,

Thank you to everyone who was able to join us in Vancouver at the beginning of the month for our Fall Student Success Institute! We had wonderful sessions and great materials, all of which are now posted on our NEW Student Success Center page for previous events<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/previous-events.aspx>! Thank you to those at CCRC and Estela Bensimon from the Center for Urban Education for sharing their materials with us. And thank you to all the presenters and facilitators who led the self-assessment sessions.

In addition to the event materials, we have a newly organized and ever growing Resource Center<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/resource-center.aspx> where these and other materials are organized by topic for those who may not have had the opportunity to join us in person at recent events.

If you have any questions about materials from the sessions or upcoming events please do not hesitate to reach out. Have a great week and we hope to see you at our next event!

Lexi Swanson (she/her/hers)
Administrative Assistant, Student Success Center
State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
Lswanson at sbctc.edu<mailto:Lswanson at sbctc.edu> * 360-704-4390

"It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do."
Jane Austen