[GuidedPathways] (de) Composing ENGL&101 Fall Meeting

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 9 09:31:09 PDT 2019

Friends and Colleagues:

We invite 2 representatives from the English departments in Washington State to join us as our "Decomposing ENGL&101" group kicks off Year 3!
We will meet on Friday, November 8th, 2019, at South Seattle Georgetown.

Fall Meeting Agenda: http://bit.ly/2msUriK
The registration form is attached.

We have space for 2 reps from each of the 34 CTCs.
If you want to send more than 2 people, please send your 2 registrations to Jackie Eppler-Clark with a 3rd name for the waitlist.

One of our major accomplishments last year was developing a set of common student learning outcomes for ENGL&101, the highest enrolled course in the state. These outcomes have a rationale, history, a glossary, and suggested uses.

The recommended common student learning outcomes were formally adopted by the larger group at our spring meeting in Yakima Valley.
Read More in the Annual Report: http://bit.ly/2TULFGG

Questions? Please contact Jen Whetham or a member of our steering committee: Jeff Klausman (Whatcom), Tish Lopez (South Seattle), Ian Sherman (Green River), Dutch Henry (Shoreline).