[GuidedPathways] 2019 Summer Cohort Retreat

Lexi Swanson lswanson at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 18 10:42:49 PDT 2019

This email has the correct registration link! Thank you for your patience.

Good morning,

Just a reminder to register your team for the CSW Guided Pathway Cohort Retreat! Please note the highlighted areas, as they are changes or clarifications.

________________________________
We can't wait to see you next month at the Summer Guided Pathways Cohort Retreat!
Please check out the agenda<https://www.sbctc.edu/resources/documents/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/summer-cohort-2019-08/8.6-8.19-draft-csw-cohort-agenda.pdf> and registration link<https://eventactions.com/eareg.aspx?ea=Rsvp&invite=0amn5cg73b58cxptd1xccwawjmbhnydygcuvd4jvsyfunk0nat3p> your team as soon as possible...registration closes 7/29/19.
The Heathman has sold out, so you will need to locate another hotel to stay at for this retreat.
Look forward to connecting in Vancouver!

2019 SUMMER GUIDED PATHWAYS COHORT RETREAT
Heathman Lodge, Vancouver, WA
August 7-8, 2019
Pre-Conference Equity Institute August 6, 2019, 8:00 - 4:00 (limited to 75 participants, rsvp to lswanson at sbctc.edu<mailto:lswanson at sbctc.edu> to attend)
*President's Reception, August 6, 2019, 5:30 - 7:00 (Please email clowder at sbctc.edu<mailto:clowder at sbctc.edu> to confirm attendance at the reception)
We are finalizing a robust agenda so college teams will have time to reflect on their work and tools to build on the momentum of inspiring student speakers.
Sessions include
Math redesign: An Equity Strategy
Mapping for Student Success
Advising: Assessing for Equitable Student Success
Program Selection: Is it Equitable?
Team time, Planning time, Connection time

Recommended Team Composition
President
Vice President of Instruction
Vice President of Student Services
Research & Planning officers
Advising Leadership & practitioners
Faculty
Admissions & Recruitment leadership & practitioners
Career Services leadership & practitioners
Technology officers

PLEASE NOTE: Vice Presidents of Instruction (or their designee) will serve as the college liaison for team development.

Anytime we do the work of love, we end the work of domination.
-Bell Hooks

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>