[GuidedPathways] Student Profiles

Knappenberger, Jesse Jesse.Knappenberger at seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Jun 19 11:42:27 PDT 2019

Hi Guided Pathways Colleagues,

At South we're considering developing student profiles as a way to vet proposed changes.  Has anyone else tried this approach?  How did it go?  More importantly has anyone developed student profiles and would you be willing to share?

For clarification, it would be a "made up" student, in certain program or prospective, with specific characteristics and identities.  We have discussed developing a handful of them then using those profiles as test cases for understanding impacts of policy and/or process changes.

If you have questions let me know.  Otherwise if you have something like this or know a college that does, please reach out.

Thanks

Jesse

Jesse Knappenberger, M.Ed.
Dean of Student Achievement
South Seattle College<http://www.southseattle.edu/>
VM: 206.934.5207
PGP: he, him, his

SSC Core Themes: Student Achievement, Teaching & Learning, College Culture & Climate, Community Engagement & Partnerships