[GuidedPathways] Send Jen W. a Valentine (in the form of an ATL Proposal)

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 13 12:25:51 PST 2019

Hey, everyone!

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and . . . also the day that proposals for the Assessment, Teaching, and Learning Conference (ATL) are due.
When I was in grade school, I would look forward to Valentine's Day because I would get a ton of Valentine's from all my classmates.
I am so lucky that I work in higher education and get to always be in school (in a very real sense!), surrounded by a community of my fellow learners.

So to all my "classmates" . . . if you sent me a proposal for a concurrent session (see below) before 5:00 PM tomorrow, it would be just as good, if not better, than a Valentine!

Peace,
Jen

PS-See below for more information and always feel free to call, e-mail, or text if you have questions!