[GuidedPathways] FW: Upcoming conference about first year students at two year schools - Sept 17-20 in Seattle

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Thu Feb 7 07:54:04 PST 2019

FYI-

Anytime we do the work of love, we end the work of domination.
-Bell Hooks

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>