[GuidedPathways] Fwd: DataLab at Yakima Registration

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 12 08:30:54 PDT 2018

All,
Please see Darby’s message below regarding the upcoming Datalab sessions. Connect with your Research & Planning Commissions delegate who will be assembling the teams.
Looking forward to seeing many of you there!
Kwb

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495