[GuidedPathways] Pillar Strategy Activity Information Posted in Canvas

Andy Duckworth aduckworth at sbctc.edu
Mon Aug 20 07:50:55 PDT 2018

Good Morning Everyone!

All of the information from the Pillar Strategy Activity has been compiled and posted in a Canvas space<https://sbctc.instructure.com/courses/1673695>. The direct URL is https://sbctc.instructure.com/courses/1673695. The introduction to the module contains links to the compiled information and I have set up a discussion form for each of the pillar areas for folks to interact. If you have any questions please let me know at aduckworth at sbctc.edu<mailto:aduckworth at sbctc.edu>.

[/Users/aduckworth/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_79235124]

Andy Duckworth
Technology Innovation Officer
aduckworth at sbctc.edu<mailto:aduckworth at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4311 • c: 253-318-7586