[FYE-CSS] Project to know about

Elizabeth Zitron EZitron at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Jan 31 11:26:17 PST 2023

I was at a social housing event the other night and Naudia Miller from this project spoke: https://wa-reinvest.com/team
I plan to attend their Friday meetings, which are public, and direct my students towards them because they are paying for qualitative research participants. If you are not connected to them, they might be a possible partner. They are seeking more community stakeholders.

Cheers, Lizz

 Lizz (Elizabeth) Zitron
 she/her/hers
Associate Professor and Department Chair, College Success

Pierce College

Email is the best way to reach me

a:      Cascade 519, 9401 Farwest Drive SW, Lakewood, WA  98498
w:      www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/> e: ezitron at pierce.ctc.edu

[pierce college logo]
TOP 5 Community College in the Nation
[aspen prize for community college excellence rising star 2019 logo and achieving the dream leader college of distinction logo]