[FYE-CSS] August Get together and seeking course tours!

Elizabeth Zitron EZitron at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon Aug 2 12:08:54 PDT 2021

HI there all! The new academic year is peeking around the corner. How is your program shaping up? What are your needs, concerns, ideas?

Our next get together is August 18 from 2pm-3:30pm. As always: it's drop in, come as you can, as you are!

The topic will be course sharing. Please let me know if you are willing to give a course tour, share an assignment or lesson plan as part of our meeting. My hope is to have us share what we are doing to inspire each other.  Email me at ezitron at pierce.ctc.edu if you have something to show!

Zoom link below:

Lizz Zitron is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: FYE/CS COP get together
Time: Aug 18, 2021 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://pierce-college.zoom.us/j/85631902552

Meeting ID: 856 3190 2552
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,85631902552# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,85631902552# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 856 3190 2552
Find your local number: https://pierce-college.zoom.us/u/k6FfVl2KZ

Join by SIP
85631902552 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
213.244.140.110 (Germany)
103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
149.137.40.110 (Singapore)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
149.137.68.253 (Mexico)
69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)
Meeting ID: 856 3190 2552

 Lizz (Elizabeth) Zitron
 she/her/hers
Assistant Professor and Program Chair, College Success

Pierce College

p:      253-912-2353

a:      Cascade 519, 9401 Farwest Drive SW, Lakewood, WA  98498
w:      www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/> e: ezitron at pierce.ctc.edu

[pierce college logo]
TOP 5 Community College in the Nation
[aspen prize for community college excellence rising star 2019 logo and achieving the dream leader college of distinction logo]