[FYE-CSS] First get together for FYE CS Community of Practice: May 5

Elizabeth Zitron EZitron at pierce.ctc.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:17:29 PDT 2021

Hello there fellow First Year Experience/College Success friends! Starting this month we will host drop in, monthly, informal get togethers to connect over this work and create a community together.

We will use collaborative agenda setting in addition to a variety of other models for our conversations so that you can get what you need. Jen Whetham from the State Board will join us for the first three get togethers to show us ways to approach our community of practice that have been successful for other statewide COPs.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or ideas! Cheers, Lizz Zitron

The details for the get together (and please feel free to share with others who might be interested!) are:

Wednesday May 5, 12noon-1:30pm PCT (bring your lunch, drop in as you can)

Topic: FYE/CS COP get together
Time: May 5, 2021 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://pierce-college.zoom.us/j/81791755745

Meeting ID: 817 9175 5745
Passcode: fyecs
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81791755745# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,81791755745# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 817 9175 5745
Find your local number: https://pierce-college.zoom.us/u/kenOj6PK02

Join by SIP
81791755745 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
213.244.140.110 (Germany)
103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
149.137.40.110 (Singapore)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)
Meeting ID: 817 9175 5745
Passcode: 721634

 Lizz (Elizabeth) Zitron
 she/her/hers
Assistant Professor and Program Chair, College Success

Pierce College

p:      253-912-2353

a:      Cascade 519, 9401 Farwest Drive SW, Lakewood, WA  98498
w:      www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/> e: ezitron at pierce.ctc.edu

[pierce college logo]
TOP 5 Community College in the Nation
[aspen prize for community college excellence rising star 2019 logo and achieving the dream leader college of distinction logo]