[Factc] [EXTERNAL] Arizona State EdD

Powers, James JPowers at clark.edu
Wed Jul 6 13:06:37 PDT 2022

Lauren,

This is fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS!!

J. Ron Powers

From: Zavrel, Lauren 'CC' (DOC) <lzavrel at DOC1.WA.GOV>
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 12:56 PM
To: Burney, Armetta <ABurney at clark.edu>; Miller, James C. Jr. (DOC) <jcmiller at DOC1.WA.GOV>; Hanan Al-Zubaidy <hal-zubaidy at sbctc.edu>
Cc: Smith, Steven D. 'CC' (DOC) <sdsmith at doc1.wa.gov>; Morales, Gabrielle L. 'CC' (DOC) <gabrielle.morales at DOC1.WA.GOV>; Powers, James <JPowers at clark.edu>; Allen, Justin <jallen at clark.edu>; Wilkins-Luton, Jim <JWilkins-Luton at clark.edu>; factc at lists.ctc.edu; Brian Walsh <bwalsh at Vera.org>; Siebert, Pat <pseibert-love at sbctc.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Arizona State EdD

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Clark College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you suspect this is phishing forward to phishing at clark.edu<mailto:phishing at clark.edu> or contact the helpdesk at x2425 or email helpdesk at clark.edu.
Thanks to all of you for your support on my journey to the doctorate level. I found out today that I have been accepted into Arizona State's EdD program in Leadership and Innovation. The program is 100% online so I won't be going anywhere. My plan is to dedicate my doctorate studies to corrections education so that I may better serve our tutors and students.

Thank you again for your support!

Lauren L. Zavrel
ABE/GED Faculty, Clark College @ Larch Corrections
(360) 260-6300 ext 41357