[Factc] SPSCC training: Belonging Within Our Walls

Karen Halpern khalpern at spscc.edu
Fri Oct 29 14:05:02 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We talked a bit at yesterday's meeting about the diversity, equity, and inclusion trainings which our colleges are undertaking.

On Friday, October 15th, SPSCC was closed so that all staff could participate in a workshop called "Belonging Within Our Walls," a discussion and self-reflection on the topics of "othering" and "belonging."

Parfait Bassalé,  the Executive Diversity Officer, has graciously given permission for me to share the workshop packet with all of you.

Best regards,

Karen Halpern
Business Professor
FACTC Representative