[Factc] Build Your Skills in Experiential Teaching through Professional Development Opportunities in Project-Based & Community-Engaged Learning

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 8 16:33:00 PDT 2021

My dear friends and colleagues:

Please see below for exciting and timely professional development opportunities from the RISE Learning Institute at Bellevue College.

Questions? Please contact Associate Director Sapan Parekh: sapan.parekh at bellevuecollege.edu

[Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges compass]Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives | Policy Associate

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

Applications Open Until 10/22/21 for the ENGL&101 Antiracist Curriculum Initiative<https://bit.ly/ACIOverviewforFaculty>!