[Factc] Advanced Boot Camp - Registration is Open!

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Wed May 5 10:15:25 PDT 2021

FYI

[Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges compass]Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives | Policy Associate

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

Join a STEM Community of Practice<https://bit.ly/2PHRW7z>

Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecology Grant: Read More<https://bit.ly/2CcZoo0>