[Factc] Fw: Promising Practices Exchange Webinar April 15: College Success Courses

Bill Moore bmoore at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 24 10:43:33 PDT 2021

FYI--
Bill

Bill Moore, Ph.D. (he/his)
Director, K-12 Partnerships & Bridge to College
State Board for Community & Technical Colleges
360-704-4346 (office)            360-528-1809 (cell)

COVID-19 REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES – AVAILABLE HERE<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>

[WACTC PROMISING PRACTICES WEBINAR:  COLLEGE SUCCESS COURSES   On Thursday, April 15, from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. we will host a webinar for our system to highlight some of the Promising Practices that have been submitted to our Promising Practices Exchange.]<https://www.sbctc.edu/about/task-forces-work-groups/strategic-enrollment/promising-practices.aspx>

[cid:image003.png at 01D72083.1163B270]

Registration is required, by Monday, April 12. To register, please go to:
WACTC Promising Practices: College Success Courses Registration<https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/onstage/g.php?MTID=e9fd52b655e248aee25acdf6727dd5da6>