[Factc] FACTC Winter Meeting Treasurer's Report

Vogel, Rob Rob.Vogel at scc.spokane.edu
Fri Feb 19 12:26:52 PST 2021

Hello My Friends,

Below is the treasurer's report for the meeting.  Questions or comments?  I'll answer whatever I can, explain whatever I must, and dodge anything else at today's meeting.

Please be advised that I may be late to the start of the meeting.  I'm scheduled to get my Covid19 vaccine today at 1:00 pm.  Of course, it's a government-run operation , so you never know.

Until that time,
Rob B Vogel
Spokane Community College

#
Faculty Association of Community and Technical Colleges
FACTC
Treasurer's Report
Rob B Vogel, Spokane Community College, Treasurer
February 19, 2021
#
BECU Checking
Statement Period:   December 28, 2020 - January 25, 2021
Beginning balance:            $11,699.32
Deposits:
Interest:                                $            .09
Ending balance:                  $11,699.41
Expenses:  Stipend checks out in the mail February 18, 2021
$100  Terry Taylor, President (Shoreline)
                        $100  Jody Peterson, Vice President (Centralia)
                        $100  Denise Vaughn, Secretary (South Central)
                        $100  Oussama Alkhaili, Communications (Highline)
                        $100  Rob Vogel, Treasurer (Spokane CC)
Annual dues:  Letters to Washington State Community College Presidents went out February 12, 2021.
#