[Factc] SB 5194 and hiring faculty?

Bill Moore bmoore at sbctc.edu
Fri Apr 23 09:18:01 PDT 2021

Nothing at this point as the bill hasn't been signed into law yet--stay tuned, I'm sure there will be some system discussions about it very soon!

Bill

Bill Moore, Ph.D. (he/his)
Director, K-12 Partnerships & Bridge to College
State Board for Community & Technical Colleges
360-704-4346 (office)            360-528-1809 (cell)

COVID-19 REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES – AVAILABLE HERE<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>