[Factc] Spring 2021 FACTC Meeting

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 19 20:59:13 PDT 2021

Please see an important message from FACTC President Terry Taylor.

Hi FACTC,

Save the date for our Spring meeting:  Thursday, May 13 at 3:00pm

This will be an important meeting focused on the future of FACTC:

  *   We need a thorough discussion on the future role of FACTC
  *   Campus Reports, we haven't had time for them this year we will make time now
  *   Officer elections required by our bylaws
  *   Who will manage the listserv and Twitter account?

I'd also like to let you know that I will be stepping down as president at the end of my term this year.  I am nearing both retirement and grandparenthood and need to divest a few of my many hats.  I also have asked my Faculty Senate to find a new rep. for Shoreline starting in the Fall. It has been an honor to work with you all over the past eight years and I appreciate all you have done to help me in this role for the past two years.

I'll be putting together the agenda and Zoomy things in the next few days.

Terry