[Factc] Oregon DOC severed contracts with community colleges

Zavrel, Lauren LZavrel at clark.edu
Mon Nov 2 13:26:23 PST 2020

Hello FACTC,

This was forwarded to me third-party by faculty in Oregon DOC. I will be writing to Ms Tilman to get involved as an advocate for Oregon incarcerated students. Passing this along in case you're interested in learning more or becoming an advocate, too.

Thanks,

Lauren L. Zavrel

ABE/GED Faculty, Clark College @ Larch Corrections

(360) 260-6300 ext 41357