[Factc] {Disarmed} Re: Teaching Research & Writing During the Pandemic

Victor Karkar victor at scrible.com
Mon Apr 20 10:56:52 PDT 2020

Oops. Apologies. Please ignore that last email. :)
--
Victor Karkar  |  CEO, Scrible|  @scrible|victor at scrible.com   |  650-600-1880

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 5:54 PM, Victor Karkar victor at scrible.com  wrote:
Fingers out of sync with brain... I meant "WEuse G Suite for work..." :)
--
Victor Karkar  |  CEO, Scrible|  @scrible|victor at scrible.com   |  650-600-1880
CONFIDENTIAL - This message contains confidential and proprietaryinformation.
Unless explicitly authorized by the sender, you may not use, copy or disclose to
anyone this message or any information contained within it.