[Factc] Botany Faculty Online Meeting!

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 8 14:36:29 PDT 2020

Hello, everyone!

I've been working with faculty who teach Botany courses.

We are going to have our first online meeting this Friday, April 10th,  at 2pm in my Zoom Room.

  *   Access Information: https://bit.ly/2XkSXHn
  *   List of Faculty E-mails: https://bit.ly/2Xk8XcM

Please let faculty who teach Botany know, and please add e-mails to the open google spreadsheet, above.

Peace,

Jen
PS-- I'm also working on getting online meetings for Physics, Engineering, Astronomy, Earth/Environmental Science, and Computer Science. We will also be having a conversation specific to BIOL&160 (lots of requests!) and Majors Biology (Animal and Plant). Stay tuned ...

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Assessment, Teaching, and Learning (ATL), Education Division

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

COVID 19 Remote Learning Resource<https://bit.ly/3byJaBm>
Lifeboat/KISS Recordings<https://bit.ly/3dyEWeR>