[Factc] RSVP FACTC October 10 & 11

Taylor, Terry ttaylor at shoreline.edu
Sun Sep 22 13:25:01 PDT 2019

Hi all,

If you haven't done so already please let me know if you are coming to the Fall meeting at Shoreline on October 10 & 11.  I need an accurate count for parking passes, etc.  Please consider sending a proxy for your college if you are unable to attend yourself.

We have several important presentations about SBCTC policy and legislatively required initiatives. Jan Yoshiwara will be talking about system emphasis on equity.  Kristi Wellington-Baker will be looking for opportunities for faculty involvement in Guided Pathways.  Boyoung Chae will be explaining the new requirement for OER and low cost labeling.

Details below:

Terry L. Taylor
Assistant Dean, The Honors College
Professor of History, Political Science, and International Studies
Shoreline Community College
16101 Greenwood Avenue North
Shoreline, Washington 98133 USA
206-546-4589