[Factc] I wanted to get in to politics but my analyst said i wasn't light enough for the team

Vogel, Rob Rob.Vogel at scc.spokane.edu
Fri Sep 27 14:42:37 PDT 2019

Hello My Friends,

Do any of you happen to have the minutes from our Spring 2019 meeting?  I need to have them to prove that I have indeed been elected to be Treasurer of our club and the Credit Union doesn't consider Randy Nelson's word good enough, despite his unimpeachable character.  If someone could send me a copy of those minutes I wouldn't have to rely on a whistle blower or traitorous leak.

See you all soon,
Rob B Vogel