[Factc] Agenda and Reception Invitation

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Wed Jan 9 11:18:02 PST 2019

Hello FACTC representatives,

Hope your return to the classroom has been smooth, and you had an enjoyable holiday.   Attached you will find the agenda for our winter meeting in Olympia.   Please send the following invitation directly to your senators and representatives this week.  Printed invitations for our student success reception will be hand delivered by SBCTC interns next week.

You are cordially the Faculty Association of Community and Technical Colleges to hear how faculty help prepare students for their future jobs and education.
The reception will be held on Thursday, Feb. 7th 2019 from 6-8 p.m. at the home of Lisa Maria Hayes:  415 Maple Park Ave. Olympia WA.
The event will be catered by the students of South Puget Sound Community College and Walla Walla Community College's College Cellars.
RSVP by Jan. 18th to Gerard Smith: gsmith at clark.edu<mailto:gsmith at clark.edu>

If you need help contacting your senators or representatives, use the link below.

http://leg.wa.gov/LIC/Pages/hotline.aspx

Dr. Gerard Smith
Full Professor
English Department