[Factc] Fw: [EXTERNAL] [Draft before FINAL] Low-Cost code implementation

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Tue Apr 24 14:55:31 PDT 2018

Dear Washington Community and Technical College faculty members and staff,

A survey went out this April to gather feedback on the definition of and the criteria to support effective use of the new Low-Cost code. A whopping 630 faculty members and college staff responded. Thank you for sharing such informative and constructive insights. We have documented the results in a report<https://tinyurl.com/lowcost-survey2> to

·        release the results of the survey and

·        share the newly proposed name, description, and criteria based on the survey feedback

Please review the report at https://tinyurl.com/lowcost-survey2. Please note that at the end of the report, you will find a newly proposed draft<https://goo.gl/GX3rjU> (Page 7) and once again we wish to have your feedback on it.

We would appreciate it if you would share your thoughts about the new draft via email (bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu>) by May 4.

Thanks,

Boyoung