[Factc] Spring Meeting Agenda and Maps

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Wed Apr 11 12:51:22 PDT 2018

Hello FACTC,

I've finally gotten a room to meet and a place for us to eat, and have invited some legislators from the 49th and 17th districts to join us for dinner.   Hopefully one of them will find time.

We will be dinning on May 4th from 6:15-8:00 pm at Warehouse 23, on the banks of the Columbia River, 100 Columbia St. #102, Vancouver  WA 98660
http://www.warehouse1923.com/    We will have a continental breakfast starting an 7:45 on May 5th catered by Say-Ciao: http://say-ciao.com/

The meeting will be in Gaiser Hall 205, just down the hall from where we met last time.   I've included a campus map and a  building map.  Park in Green Lot 1 or Green Lot 2.  No parking permit is needed, but don't park in F/S spaces.

Please let me know if you plan to telecommute, so I can get the tech set up.

Hotels
Comfort Inn and Suites:  401 E. 13th :  $105   (Close to College)
Comfort Suites: 4714 NE 94th:  $84.    (10 minutes from college)
Howard Johnson: 9201 NE Vancouver Mall Dr. $68 (10 minutes from college
Roadway Inn, Janzen Beach, Oregon:  $67   (Just across the river, 5 minutes from college)
La Quinta Inn: 15000 NE 134th St.  $65  (15 minutes from college)
Inn at Salmon Creek:  11901 NE Highway 99  $71  (15 minutes from college)
Holiday Inn Express:  13101 NE 27th Ave.  $99  (15 minutes from college)

Gerry