[Factc] New Member Who E-Mailed Yesterday about the Retreat?

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Tue Oct 3 06:30:29 PDT 2017

Hey, everyone,

I could SWEAR that someone e-mailed the FACTC listserv yesterday letting us know he/she/they were new to FACTC and asking about registering.

Now I can't find that e-mail?

Did I imagine this?

Anyway, if you are out there, new FACTC member who would like to attend the retreat-- I have a room that you can use!  I can stay with my friend and colleague Lisa (she lives steps away from Dumas Bay) or with my parents (they live about 20 minutes away).

Looking forward to an AMAZING weekend!

Much love,

Jen