[Factc] Math& 107

Terry Gosse terry.gosse at email.edcc.edu
Wed Apr 26 10:04:33 PDT 2017

Math 107 Course Level Objectives:

*Course Level Objectives*

1.     Construct mathematical models for a variety of situations, using
linear, quadratic, exponential, or logarithmic relationships.

2.     Solve financial applications, using the appropriate formula or
mathematical model.

3.     Read, interpret, and verbalize information when it is presented in
tables, graphs, or by numerical measurements.

4.     Summarize and tabulate data by tables, graphs, or by numerical
measurements.

5.     Calculate probabilities using basic probability rules.

6.     Compute basic statistics, including the mean, standard deviation,
and normal distribution.

7.     Solve application problems and express solutions clearly.

Terry Gosse