[Etag] ETAG

Margaret Stewart mstewart at sbctc.edu
Mon May 8 14:21:04 PDT 2023

Hello ETAG,

The May ETAG Meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday May 24th to accommodate for the Spring eLC meeting, May 17th and 18th.
We hope you will be able to join us on May 24th.

Link to the agenda coming soon.

-Maggie

Original Invite Email:
Please save the date for our reoccurring ETAG meetings for the 2022-2023 academic year. This is a reoccurring meeting, usually on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. If you are unable to attend one of the meeting days please decline only that occurrence and not the entire series. We hope you can join us, and we look forward to collaborating with you all this year.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Maggie Stewart
Pronouns: she|her|hers
Administrative Assistant III *Educational Resources & Innovation
mstewart at sbctc.edu<mailto:mstewart at sbctc.edu> * office: 360-704-1841* website: www.sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/default.aspx>
Click here for Educational Technology & Open Education Website and Resources<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/default.aspx>

SBCTC Vision
"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."

Michael A. Brown (SBCTC) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88062631868?pwd=bnpoMzFQMnVueUlqSjhXOFB1WDZldz09

Meeting ID: 880 6263 1868
Passcode: 848809