[Etag] 2/15 ETAG Agenda

Michael Brown mbrown at sbctc.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:10:20 PST 2023

Greetings All,

Marc, Howard and I had the opportunity to meet with Panopto representatives this week to clarify pricing projection for the upcoming renewal. The new pricing model is influenced by a number of factors (i.e., enrollment and storage usage). Links to the pricing spreadsheet the representatives shared with us are in the agenda for you all to review.  We look forward to discussing in further detail. You will also find a link to a word document with the responses we received from the survey sent out earlier last month. Response rate was rather low. I'd like for us to discuss a way to encourage more participation to assist in us making an informed decision regarding the Panopto renewal process.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JAfAhamVniFT-fgEgSdGi8y28885IyM6WDRnlN5KdIE/edit
Google Docs: Sign-in<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JAfAhamVniFT-fgEgSdGi8y28885IyM6WDRnlN5KdIE/edit>
Access Google Docs with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).
docs.google.com
Respectfully,

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.

Pronouns: he, him, his, beloved

Director of Educational Resources & Innovation

mbrown at sbctc.edu

[cid:5ed4660b-c421-4e5c-8ff4-51d5af879a27]

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”(Maya Angelou)