[Etag] Charter Approved!

Lentini, Marc mlentini at highline.edu
Thu Sep 22 15:57:18 PDT 2022

Hi folks,

The agenda for our meeting next week should be out from Maggie soon, but I wanted to pass along this piece of news. The Strategic Tech Advisory Committee (STAC) voted to accept the charter for our group at their meeting last week. Although we’ve already been working on things for a while, this is a big step toward formalizing our group and our relationship to the technology strategic planning process in the system. Accordingly, I’ve updated/finalized the charter document, and created a PDF version for our use<https://drive.google.com/file/d/12UjZa_UcuaAR6XZQfp9IzYAvVTPMVSJW/view?usp=sharing>.

This could not have happened without the extensive contributions from all of you, so amid the hectic back-to-school weeks here, take a moment to celebrate that one of your efforts made it across the finish line.

Good luck with the start of the quarter.

Marc

--
Marc Lentini | he.him.his
Director of Educational Technology