[Etag] {Disarmed} Fw: Georgia Partners with the 1EdTech Consortium for Statewide Student Data Privacy Program

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Thu Sep 8 10:11:26 PDT 2022

Hi ETAG!

I found this announcement interesting and wanted to share with our group. I'm hoping to learn more about the TrustedED Apps program and process. The 1EdTech Accessibility group is looking into how the Vendor Rubric we worked on could possibly be folded into and the existing security and privacy vetting process that is part of the TrustED Apps program.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>