[Etag] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Next Week's ETAG Meeting

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Fri Oct 14 09:59:09 PDT 2022

Thank you for the additional information, Michael.
I am sorry that I will miss the next ETAG meeting as I will be travelling. I will review any notes and/or check in with the group to keep myself up to date.
Dawn

<https://www.btc.edu/>[image002.jpg at 01D7901D]<https://www.btc.edu/><https://www.btc.edu/>Dawn Hawley

Executive Director, Library, eLearning & Academic Support

Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>

3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225

Phone: 360.752.8574 | Office: CC 325

 BTC provides student-centered, high-quality professional technical education for today's needs and tomorrow's opportunities.