[Etag] Notes from our meeting 11.16

Margaret Stewart mstewart at sbctc.edu
Tue Nov 22 14:28:02 PST 2022

Good Afternoon,

The notes I took during our ETAG meeting on 11.16 are now available HERE<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_5rPPHY66SuJUaxBQikSOEynFtoIhsaug5q_G1AWYAs/edit?usp=sharing>.
Michael is working on creating the survey regarding our CTC's feedback about Panopto. As I looked back through my notes it seems I may have missed some of the more specific direct questions we had discussed that we would like to be included. If I missed something pertinent in the notes, please feel free to add to the meeting minutes.

I was not present for the end of the meeting as our team at the SBCTC was in a team retreat. If there were other updates, that were important to the group please add those as well.

Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Maggie Stewart
Pronouns: she|her|hers
Administrative Assistant III *Educational Resources & Innovation
mstewart at sbctc.edu<mailto:mstewart at sbctc.edu> * office: 360-704-1841* website: www.sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/default.aspx>
Click here for Educational Technology & Open Education Website and Resources<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/default.aspx>

SBCTC Vision
"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."