[Etag] September 15 ETAG Meeting

Griffith, Sarah sgriffith at lcc.ctc.edu
Fri Sep 10 08:39:04 PDT 2021

I have another meeting that goes from 2-3:30 so won’t be able to make it. That week and the next will be pretty crazy too.

From: ETAG <etag-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Andy Duckworth via ETAG <etag at lists.ctc.edu>
Date: Friday, September 10, 2021 at 8:00 AM
To: ETAG <etag at lists.ctc.edu>, Marc Lentini <mlentini at highline.edu>
Subject: Re: [Etag] September 15 ETAG Meeting

Marc,

This day/time works for me, but I am also flexible if folks would like to adjust the schedule.

As for an addition to the agenda, would this be a good time to revisit the charter for this group to see if there is anything we would like to adjust for the coming academic year?

Andy Duckworth

Technology Innovation Officer

(360) 704-4311  aduckworth at sbctc.edu